Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnold and Olga

+5
Retromanka
peachcake21
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Meganium
leilistories
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arnold and Olga Empty Arnold and Olga

Post by leilistories Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:34 pm

After watching the episode "Student Teacher", I thought of this idea. When I saw the scene where Arnold comes to Helga's house for tutoring, I couldn't help but wonder why they never made an episode where Arnold falls for Olga.

I thought that not only would this really reflect on Olga and Helga's relationship, but Helga could possibly reveal her feelings of Arnold to Olga. Razz

Okay, so let's say that Olga is visiting again, and she wants to spend time with Helga. Like always, Helga's completely irritated. To try to spend some quality time with her baby sister, (and in celebration of her new car) Olga decides to drive Helga to and from school. Sometime while this is happening, Arnold begins to talk to Olga. After Olga says that he's "the cutest little thing," Arnold falls for her.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Arnold and Olga Empty Re: Arnold and Olga

Post by Meganium Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:42 pm

XD That sounds so adorable...but as Arnold-ish as it sounds, I dunno if Arnold's that immature anymore. I kinda thought he learned his lesson in "Crush on Teacher". It would be cute to see Helga telling Olga about her feelings for Arnold though. <3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Have you seen this pic by krossfire?
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Arnold+and+olga#/dyzl0m

That pic always makes me laugh and this idea reminded me of it. I like the idea becuase it does sound like something that could have happened, but I think Meganium is right. I can't see Arnold doing that anymore. I feel like he learned from his past experiences.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/912028/DP-shrine-in-closet-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 am

What if she tought? ;> (its just not a winking smile, it's a creepy winking smile!)

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

Like Helga thought Arnold had a crush on her, or was just jealous he was spending so much time around her perfect older sister and enjoying Olga's company a lot? I could see that happening as long as it doesn't turn out too much like that episode with Olga and Lila, it was called Big Sis right?
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 am

Uhh... the jealous he's spending time with Olga. Yeah, it could be ruined but it would be funny if she thought and goes overbored.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Yeah, like maybe Helga THINKS Arnold likes Olga, but he's really just coming to her for tutoring...XD Of course Helga would FREAK OUT and think Olga's stealing her love from her. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah! One second she's watching Arnold with Olga and the next thing you know. . .
Helga is hanging from the roof with a bunch of wires.
Arnold: Uh. Helga what are you doing
Helga: Well, I'm fixing the air conditioner
Arnold: Wow, you can do that
Helga: Well sure you just connect the red wire with this other color and. . .
(It does a small explosion!)

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 pm

*fall over from laughing so hard* I could totally see that peachcake21! Poor Helga, another evil scheme gone wrong.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 pm

XDXD That's totally what would happen!! <3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm

I guess, well what do you guys have?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Okay, well. It starts out that Helga overhears Arnold saying he "needs to meet with her as soon as he can." Naturally she's curious, and she keeps hearing him say similarly misleading "romantic" comments about this mystery girl. Well, then she comes home to find that Olga's here, and this makes her attitude worse. The doorbell rings, and Arnold arrives, and Helga kind of freaks out. He's meeting HER?! Then the entire evening she goes out of her way to mess things up for the "couple," all the while seeing things that mislead her into her delusion even more... i.e, Arnold compliments her writing, saying it's "so neat, and-and sophisticated!" And Helga's like, behind the couch muttering stuff like, "Sophisticated?! My writing's sophisticated! Why is her writing more sophisticated just because she dots her i's with stupid little hearts?!" and the like. Anyway, in the end, Arnold goes home, Helga demands to know what's going on from Olga, Olga tells her she was just tutoring him in Science or something, and Helga kinda deflates, her big theory completely busted, and sighs in relief. Olga kind of infers that Helga likes Arnold, and Helga tries desperately to deny it, but Olga just smiles and says something to the effect of "Oh, my baby sister's already in love...You grew up so fast!!" in that annoying big sister way she has, giving Helga a hug. Helga mutters, "Criminy..." and just blushes, scowling. XD

Wow that was long. >_>;
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:45 pm

YAY! Touchdown!
If you know what I mean. XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm

I don't, but I'll take it as a good thing. <3 XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:51 am

Awesome I love it. I always thought Olga would clue in really fast on her sisters feelings. Helga would definitely deny deny deny at the end there, but I think as it becomes apparent that Olga isn't listening to her Helga would grudgingly give up on telling Olga that she doesn't like Arnold. Although actually talking to her sister about her love for Arnold is another huge step that probably wont come until much later.
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Exactly, which is why she'd just be like, "Whatever. It's not like I actually TOLD her." XD And of course Olga would, like, put her hand on her heart and be like, "I swear to you, baby sister, I will not tell a soul about your secret love!" in that overly-dramatic, diplomatic way she has. XDXD

This could be a really great episode, you guys. If you like my ideas, tell me, and pitch some of your own, and then we might be able to make this into a real episode! 8D *is super excited*
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:35 pm

So like in one panel of the comic Helga's talking to the locket and says "Whatever it's like I told her, right! Right! Right?' And in the next Olga is like "I swear to you, baby sister, I will not tell a soul about your secret love!" in that overly-dramatic, diplomatic way she has. And then The end.
Right?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Well, I dunno if we'd go so far as to imply that Olga had seen one of her soliloquies, but that's the general idea, yes. Although I like the idea of ending on Olga embracing her and saying, "You're growing up so fast!" and Helga just going "Criminy." XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm

aww!
Helga: Rolling Eyes

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:43 pm

XD Exactly. Helga'll be all scowly and stuff, but the audience will be all, "Awww~! Sisterly love!" XDXD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:45 pm

. . . much to Helga's horror!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 pm

XD Exactly. ^_^

So, what things could Arnold be saying that would make Helga think he likes Olga? They should be completely innocent comments, but ones which could be misconstrued into something with a more romantic (or even dirty, if the situation calls for it XD) meaning. Not only will he need to say stuff like this while he's at the Patakis', but at school while talking to Gerald (leading Helga to be suspicious in the first place).
Like...

Arnold: [walking with Gerald] I really think she could help me learn more about this kind of thing.
Gerald: Man, I dunno. Do you really think she'll agree to that? I mean, she's probably in really high demand.
Arnold: Come on, Gerald. She's a really nice person. She'll definitely help me get through this.
Helga: [following them and hiding behind various objects, doors, and (somewhat confused) people] Get through what? What's going on?!

And then...

Arnold: She says it's okay to come over tonight. I told you she wouldn't say no, Gerald.
Gerald: Whatever you say, man. Hope it works out for you.
Helga: [horrified expression] Okay, who is this floozy Arnold's so weak-kneed for anyway?!
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:13 pm

XD Oh it sound so . . . ahem!
Helga: "Going through what!"
XD The best!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm very glad you like it. ^_^
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dpshrineinclosetgirl Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Ooo I like it! I was also thinking maybe after the first tutoring meeting Helga can spy on Arnold again:

Gerald: So, how did yesterday go?
Arnold: Really good Gerald, I think this is really going to work out between us. She’s so smart, I don’t know what I would do without her.
Gerald: Wait a go man, I’m happy for you.
Arnold: And she’s coming over to my place tonight.
Gerald: Good luck I hope it all works out.
Arnold: Me too..

Something like that. Also when Helga spies on them during their session together I think her view should be blocked somehow so she doesn't know whats actually going on. And the reason her view is blocked might also be why she ends up hanging from the ceiling. lol still LOVE that part!

And the stuff she does sees/hears while spying on Arnold and Olga will just add to her fear since she isn't getting the whole story.

Last edited by Dpshrineinclosetgirl on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Dpshrineinclosetgirl
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next