Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College?

+7
shameonpretzel
Retromanka
coloredskies84
funnybones021
tendra91
Hellerick
buckysbone
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College? Empty The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College?

Post by buckysbone Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 pm

I'm not sure how you spell it, but maybe for an episode, Bob, Miriam, and Helga take a trip (either by car or plane) to visit Olga at her college? Of course, that would be hell for Helga (cuz she can't go up to her room or go out for a walk to get away). Could that be an episode? Smile Thoughts, suggestions, etc.

buckysbone
Writer

Back to top Go down

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College? Empty Re: The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College?

Post by Hellerick Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:41 am

I think there should be a reason why Helga unexpectedly enjoyed it, and Olga hated it. Kinda like in "Pre-Teen Scream".
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College? Empty Re: The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College?

Post by tendra91 Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 am

lol if it's what you suggested Hellerick, I would think Helga would be happy because Olga is unhappy (for whatever reason).
tendra91
tendra91
Director

http://ha6s.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:03 am

How about this:

The Pataki's fly to wherever Olga's college is and decide to stay with Olga in her tiny one bedroom (or maybe even studio) apartment. So, Bob and Miriam take over Olga's bedroom and Olga happily agrees to sleep on the couch. Helga, meanwhile (very unhappy about the whole trip), has to sleep on the hard floor. So, Helga just wants to go home so badly that she decides to make the trip so miserable that Bob will cave and pay the extra money to get an earlier flight out of town.
Her plan kind of backfires, though. The things she does to sabatoge the trip only makes her miserable (e.g. it's in the middle of summer and she breaks the air conditioner, but Bob doesn't mind the heat...Helga can't stand the heat).
Olga finally catches Helga performing one of her futile schemes, and she's absolutely shocked. But then, Olga reveals that Bob and Miriam are also driving her crazy. Being nice and happy and never complaining was all an act and she didn't have the heart to ask them to leave (or at least get a hotel room). So, Helga and Olga devise a plan together to get Bob to pay for an earlier flight back to Hillwood, and have a nice bonding moment while they're doing it.

Whaddaya think?
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by coloredskies84 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 am

I love that idea, funnybones021. The scheming and everything backfiring is so Helga. XD
coloredskies84
coloredskies84
Writer

https://www.youtube.com/coloredskies84

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 am

I actually like it. There's the regular motif of "evil schemes" never working, which is practically a Helga thing (>
tendra91
tendra91
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by buckysbone Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:54 pm

I too like your idea, funnybones021. Smile

buckysbone
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

Great idea Very Happy But how Olga will be crazy about Miriam and Bob and what will they exactly do to make her crazy? scratch
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 am

Well, we already heard it in "Olga Comes Home".

Olga: You must think I'm pretty lucky, all the attention I get from Mom and Dad. I have to be perfect all the time and perform like some kind of wind-up doll. You're lucky that they don't even notice you.

Olga's parents don't really have to do anything else but expecting. Maybe they expect her to perform in all the events that take place in the city these days? Maybe they embarrass her in front of her friends (if she has any)?

So, since both Helga and Olga are tired of parents, maybe their plan should be about making Big Bob and Miriam (i.e. without Helga) to fly back to Hillwood, and leaving them alone?
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by tendra91 Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am

I'm guessing that Bob/Miriam will make Olga perform tricks, like lots of storytellings of her accomplishments, play the piano, ect. ect. Pretty much anything that looks like sucking up to Helga lol
tendra91
tendra91
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 pm

So after this it seems to be clear bom
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 pm

I like this idea.
Very Happy
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

I like this idea! But what should the scheme be to make them fly back home? What if they make it look like Bob vandalized the campus or something? (involving his Beepers/Beeper Emporium, and that's how they know it was him lol) Question
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 pm

hmmm...I don't know. Framing Bob for vandalism seems a little too extreme (that could get him arrested). What if it were some kind of hobby that Olga picked up or a new religion that weirds out Bob and Mirium so much that they just make up an excuse to fly back early Question

he he, I don't know...that might be too much like "Big Bob's Crisis".
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

lol You got a point.

What if she NEVER, EVER stops to talk about all the wonderful things that she's done, or never stops preforming for them? They HAVE to get annoyed SOMETIME, right?
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 pm

lol, that would be funny. Helga could even get in on the act and keep asking Olga for an encore. Eventually Bob would whisper to Miriam, "Oh god, not Beethoven's 5th AGAIN! We gotta get outta here."
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Haha, YEAH! Smile
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga4ever Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Yeah that sounds exactly like what Big Bob would say, or maybe its an episode where they go to visit olga and Helga says she doesn't want to go and they eventually agree but after that they would lock the door and forget that Helga is gone for a while so Helga would be locked out, or something like that...
Helga4ever
Helga4ever
Writer

http://fivecatz.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 18log Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 am

lol nah way they cant be THAT careless of Helga.

And besides, thats why the title's called The Patakis Visit Olga (keep the title short?)
18log
18log
Writer

http://www.myspace.com/azn_boy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 am

ElegantVamp wrote:
What if she NEVER, EVER stops to talk about all the wonderful things that she's done, or never stops preforming for them? They HAVE to get annoyed SOMETIME, right?

That's what Helga thinks.

But twelve hours later her parents still want more of Olga Twisted Evil
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm

haha, DUNDUNDUN. . .THE PLOT THICKENS! Razz
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 pm

18log wrote:thats why the title's called The Patakis Visit Olga (keep the title short?)
We could just call it Blemington....or Wellington (isn't that the name of the school she went to?)
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm

I think it was Wellington?
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by acemcjace169 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 am

ElegantVamp wrote:

What if Helga and Olga kinda switched roles, and Helga tried doing everything Olga usually does to impress her parents. What if Olga let Helga bash on the piano for hours on end and while getting complimented by Olga even though she's creating the worst sound humanly possible. lol

Here's and example of mine that kinda reminds me of "Helga's Masqurade":
Olga: I'm sure Helga has something wonderful to talk about."
Big Bob: The girl?
Miriam: Something wonderful? Helga?
Helga: Oh yeah, I got a million of them. You know that weird shrine in my closet...
acemcjace169
acemcjace169
Writer

Back to top Go down

The Patakis visit Olga at Blemington College? Empty Reply

Post by Mykster Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 am

I really like that idea. I also have a suggestion: What if its the same college where Bob and Miriam first met and as a "marriage retreat" they actually relive their college lives by "hanging out" with the other students on campus? They could do stuff like sneaking into R-rated movies and playing ultimate frisbee. Some memories and secrets could be revealed and they both actually love cherishing them. Some other acts with Olga or Helga could be included, but otherwise, tell me what U think. Smile

Mykster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next