Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep Empty "Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep

Post by shameonpretzel Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Here's an idea that's loosely based on an idea being thrown around at the other Hey Arnold Fansite:

---

Phoebe is chosen to tutor Big Gino on his spelling.

At first, the two are at odds with each other, but as Phoebe shows that she's not one to mess around with, Gino begins to takes a liking to her, much to the chagrin of her friends. Now suddenly no one can pick on Phoebe or Gino will sic his cronies on them.

Everyone will try to convince Phoebe that he's bad news, but Phoebe will insist that Lawrence (Big Gino's actual name) is actually a sweet and charming boy), unaware of what he's truly capable of....

----

I think it would be important to make the story so that the reader is unsure whether Phoebe actually reciprocates Gino's feelings.

As for the ending: perhaps Gino is in some turf war with the Campfire Lasses, and one of Phoebe's friends get caught in the crossfire (either Helga or Gerald). This would prompt Phoebe to stop seeing Gino.

Gino: She broke my heart, Tony...(I don't know the names of his henchmen Neutral )

And things return as they were, except now Phoebe's taken a liking to lollipops. Razz

Any thoughts?
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

"Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep Empty Re: "Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:17 pm

I like it, but does Pheobe like Big GIno or not 'cause i'm confused.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

"Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep Empty Re: "Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep

Post by shameonpretzel Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 am

peachcake21 wrote:I like it, but does Pheobe like Big GIno or not 'cause i'm confused.

Well, there would definitely be a level of respect between Phoebe and Big Gino, but she won't make any obvious or flirtatious gestures toward him (like she does with Gerald or...that dude from the 'Grand Prix' episode).
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 am

Oh. . .
Also, who would mess with Pheobe, other than Wolfgang or I guess Helga with her ocasional duties.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:59 am

peachcake21 wrote:
Also, who would mess with Pheobe, other than Wolfgang or I guess Helga with her ocasional duties.

Wolfgang's a good choice. Harold maybe, too, and it can be something as harmless as playing "keep-away" with a book she's reading, or her glasses.

Then Big Gino's cronies come out of nowhere and ask if she's being bothered, and even when she says it's no big deal, they threaten her harasser(s) with a swirlie or something.
"Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep Icon_razz
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 am

Very Happy
For Gino, that's adorable!
A long montage of swirlies!
1.Pheobe tutors Gino
2. He starts to lik Pheobe
3.He protects her

OHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHHH! OOHHOHOHOHOHOHO!
CAN THERE BE SOME GERALD JELOUSY!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by shameonpretzel Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:33 am

peachcake21 wrote:Very Happy

OHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHHH! OOHHOHOHOHOHOHO!
CAN THERE BE SOME GERALD JELOUSY!

Of course!
"Don't Call Me 'Mouse'" - a Phoebe Ep Icon_razz

And if this idea doesn't get picked up, I'm SOOO writing a fanfic about it!
shameonpretzel
shameonpretzel
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 pm

The only thing I wonder if Gerald will accept his jelousy or just try to play it cool

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 am

He would try to play it cool. And fail miserably.

Gerald: [looking slightly perturbed] Man, who does that dude think he is, always hangin' out with Phoebe?
Arnold: Well, it's Phoebe's choice who she spends time with, isn't it?
Gerald: [trying to be cross, but coming across more as pouty as he crosses his arms and turns away from Arnold] Who asked you?

Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

lol I lve it!
Maybe Helga could have some problems with Gino too, I think then she starts to tell Gino to leave her alone

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 am

Hmm, it'd be funny to see Helga get a little protective of Phoebe. Very Happy
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 pm

oh crap!
Poor Pheobe! Aw, well atleast they can't beat up Helga!, unless there's a girl in the group o_O

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 am

XD Nah; no Helga abuse!! XD

But Helga would be like, "Hey! I'm the only bully Pheebs can hang around!" XD And then she would try to talk to Phoebe about it, but Phoebe would just be kind of offended that Helga thinks she needs to be protected, so maybe she'd ask Gerald to talk to her?.... She'd be all awkward about it. XD

Helga:
[stands by his locker] ...So, Tall Hair Boy.
Gerald: [closes his locker door with a slam] What do you want?
Helga: [crosses her arms] Cool it with the attitude, Gerald-o. Surely you've noticed Phoebe hanging around with that creep Gino?
Gerald: [gritting teeth and turning away] ...Yeah, I noticed.
Helga: So here's the deal. You're gonna talk to Phoebe about it. [jabs a finger into his chest] You're gonna tell her not to hang around him anymore.
Gerald: [waving her finger away, looking annoyed] Man, I'm not gonna do anything!
Helga: [tossing up her hands in frustration] Oh come on, Tall Hair Boy, I know this must be driving you nuts! Don't pretend you don't care just as much as I...[cuts herself off and claps hands over mouth]
Gerald: ...[sly smile spreads across his face] You're worried about Phoebe.
Helga: [quickly] No I'm not.
Gerald: [smiles a little wider, speaking triumphantly] You're asking me to do something cuz she won't listen to you.
Helga: [trying to quiet him down and speaking in harsh whisper, moving her hands in a "keep it down" gesture] No, that's not--
Gerald: [crosses arms with knowing look, declaring] You came to me because you don't want Phoebe to get hurt.
Helga: [throws hands up, bursting out] All right! All right! I care about Phoebe! She's my best friend and there's no replacing her [voice shifts to softie-Helga] and I can't bear to think of her meek little heart getting broken by that smooth-talking brute... [snaps out of it, returning to bully-Helga mode] so she better not get hurt or else [holds up ol' Betsy] she won't be the only one!!
Gerald: [puts up his hands in an expression of mock surrender, still smiling] All right, all right, cool it. I'll go talk to Phoebe. [turns to go]
Helga: ...Hey, Gerald-o?
Gerald: [turns back] Yeah?
Helga: This conversation never happened.
Gerald: [pointing at her in a "you got it" gesture and winking] Suuuure it didn't.

XDXD Writing script snippets is SO FUN.

Last edited by Meganium on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 am

Aww, now yet another person can see how awesome Helga is Smile

So I'm guessing Big Gino would end up getting back at anyone who's "mean" to Phoebe (in other words, any other boy who approaches her xD Oh, and Helga).
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 am

Well, by the end of the episode, Gino needs to fade into the background again (but we can still give him cameos!). So what would cause him to back off? Will Phoebe finally become annoyed with him or something? Or maybe she realizes how much Gerald and Helga are worrying about her and decides that maybe she is being a little reckless after she catches Gino having someone beat up? XD

Last edited by Meganium on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 am

Maybe she can realize how bad he is after he threatens to do something to Gerald and/or Helga
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 am

Oh, that's a good idea too... do we want to portray Gino as being a good-at-heart character, or just a bad character who softens for a while when he's around Phoebe? If he threatened Helga or Gerald (especially Helga, but I think it would be more realistic if it was Gerald), we would have to portray him as being "bad." Of course, he could be ashamed about it, but that would make Phoebe look like kind of a jerk for not hanging out with him anymore just because old habits die hard. =/
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 am

Well, I think everybody's good at heart, even Big Gino, but... I don't know, it might be easier to just have him be a bad guy.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 am

I think he would realize that he's not the kind of guy sweet little Phoebe should be hanging around with. And maybe he'd tell her that. Something like, "Look, I really like you and all, Phoebe, but... you're all nice and stuff and I'm...well... not." It would be kind of bittersweet. ^ ^
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 am

Aww, that would be sweet. Smile That's a good idea.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:14 am

Thanks! =D

Maybe Gerald would come around telling Gino to back up off Phoebe, and Gino would say, "Hey, it's nonna your business who I hang out with, got it, Oh Leaning Tower of Hair? And if you have any problems with it, you can talk to my friend over here. [motions to his huge henchmen, one of whom picks Gerald up by the front of his shirt.]" And Phoebe would walk in on him saying that and be like, sounding all heartbroken, "Lawrence... I can't believe you'd say that..." And of course Gino would promptly snap his fingers, causing his enormous henchman to drop Gerald (Gerald falls to the ground with an "Oof!") and Gino would try to smooth-talk Phoebe in his classy mobster manner: "Pheobe, bayyyby, what're you doin' round here?..." XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 am

Pheobe: It's school!

AWWW! Afterwards Pheobe could be amazed by how Gerald's stickin' up for her !

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 am

Yes, that was my intention :3 She'd be like, all bashfully, "Guess you were worried about me, huh?" And Gerald would be trying to be cool about it, like, "No, no... well, maybe a little." XDXD <3
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 am

Me to Gerald: Uh huh, yeah, sure. . . LIES! He tells lies!

I adore this ep! I wish it were a real T.v ep! But you know, it can't, plus I already know what could happen so. . . eh!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Well, that's what we're here for! To make the episodes that never got made! 'Tis a very noble and worthy undertaking! <3 XD

And I love this idea as well x3 Phoebe episodes are always adorable, and ones with Gerald and Helga being protective over her... even better! XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next