Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Cheese Festival of the Year

+2
Retromanka
leilistories
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The First Cheese Festival of the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Cheese Festival of the Year

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 pm

I love how he just appears out of nowhere, too.

So for some reason, I kind of keep imagining chocolate boy. I love that kid so much, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was stealing her money to get chocolate xD Too bad he's too old for Timberly, though... oh, and I wouldn't expect to find chocolate at a Cheese Festival, hehe. But it's a thought.

(Oh, god, chocolate covered cheese. silent)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

The First Cheese Festival of the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Cheese Festival of the Year

Post by peachcake21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Haha! There's no real explanation for 'em! XD

Me too! But You know. . .

I wonder if chocolate cheesecake's the same?

I asked this before but what will crazy kid look like?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 pm

The First Cheese Festival of the Year - Page 2 Crazy_11

This is just a quick sketch I did with an attempted Hey, Arnold! style. Could have done better - I did on my icon, hehe. It isn't exactly how I imagined him, but hey, he's adorable with his giant ears and overbite. Smile
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 am

I imagined him like that ** Very Happy
But he's quite cute to be crazy xD
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 am

Well, you know what they say: "Don't judge a book by it's cover." I guess that doesn't work in cartoon world, though. xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retromanka Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Hmm...maybe he's looking like that only in usual cases but when he wants to steal something his face looks crazy. Like he's twisted. lol
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 am

OMG YOU DREW CRAZY KID. I LOVE YOU. <3 8D He looks PERFECT.

And XD Yeah I kept imagining Chocolate Boy too! XDXD But I'm sooooo happy you guys are running with my idea! ^____^
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 am

Can I keep him!?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:42 am

XDXD I think he's leili's... XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 am

*falls to knees* NOOOOO!
XD

Back to reality, okay so we got his looks anything else before we rap up with Crazy Kid?
So far we got his looks and what he does (runs, steals, and befriends Timberly)
Anything else?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 am

Hmmm... well, I think that's about all we're meant to know about Crazy Kid. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Okay, so next I think we have to discuss the Cheese Festival events. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by funderkitty07 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Possible Cheese Festival event ideas: Cheese wrestling, cheese dive (diving into a big bowl of cheese), "cheesy" karaoke, cutting the cheese (farting contest), cheese racing (racing go-karts made out of cheese), cheese sculpting/arts and crafts, and cheese around the world (a display of different cheeses/cheese dishes from around the world).
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

XD
Well how "Cheesy" of you XD

I was thinking more along the lines of the events the kids are near like where does Timberly hear the guy say something about stealing cheese, or where where Helga gets jacked or wher does Helga finally catch Crazy kid, or other things like that

So far we have the "Tunnel of Love" where Arnold and Helga mysteriously end up toghether Very Happy

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Okay, now I think that cheese jokes should be a running gag in this episode xD

Arnold: "Gerald, don't you think that the names of these activities are a bit 'cheesy' this year?" *budum-psh!*

Gerald: "Well, that was a 'cheesy' thing for you to say, Arnold." *budum-psh!*

~*~

Harold: "Awww, is Awnold feeling 'blue'... cheese?" *budum-psh!*

~*~

Sid: "'Mozzarella' going on here!?" *budum-psh!*

Stinky: "I don't know, Sid, but I reckon something's 'fishy' around here." *budum-psh!*

Sid: "Heh, yeah! Wait... what?"

Last edited by leilistories on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it look better for everybody's pretty little eyes :D)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 pm

XDXDXDXDXDXD!!! That is utterly lovely, but I don't really see where it would fit in... maybe we could just intersperse them throughout the episode, so it's more of a recurring gag instead of a pun barrage. XD

The cheese festival should begin with the Biannual "Cutting of the Cheese," where the mayor holds up a ginormous cheese knife and cuts the humongous cheese wheel in a ceremony that begins the Cheese Festival. XDXDXD

I like the idea of cheese wrestling...XD

But for reference about what sorts of activities go on at the cheese festivals, perhaps we should just use the real episodes as reference. We can't go wrong then!

Just thought of another cheese pun. Imagine Arnold trying to win a prize at one of those carnival game things.

Gerald: Why you so determined to win that thing anyway, Arnold? What, do you wanna be the big cheese or somethin'?" *budum-psh!*
Arnold: [half-lidded, unimpressed look]...
Gerald: [defensive] What, you can make cheese puns and I can't?

Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm

xD Hehe, exactly!

Last edited by leilistories on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo... whoops!)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 am

XD
lol "Did the Mayor final cut the big cheese!" XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Exactly. Only it's a verrry official ceremony. It's the "Biannual Cutting of the Cheese." XDXD

T.V. Reporter covering the Cheese Festival: And oh, look, folks, here comes the Mayor of Hillwood with the Big Cheese for the Ceremony!

XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 am

A count down to chees cutting! XD
"3. . ."
"2. . ."
"1. . ."
*phttthththth* (cut cheese with knife)
"THE CHESE HAS BEEN CUT! HOORAY!"
XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 am

XD!!! The noise is just people blowing noisemakers or something (because actually cutting cheese with a knife makes no noise XD). But the audience doesn't know that until the shot is zoomed out to show people blowing the noisemakers. XDXD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:46 am

XD
I just did that for fun XD
I thought some kids did that for a joke and they got some whoppie cudhions
but yours works better XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 am

XD There should be a stand somewhere in the festival selling whoopee cushions shaped like cheese wheels...XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 am

I think this would be the perfect episode for having easter eggs, and maybe little extra scenes in the background... like this comic, with Stinky and Sid xD

The First Cheese Festival of the Year - Page 2 __Mistletoe___by_bloochikin

Sorry for the giant image... xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 am

HAHA!! I remember laughing so hard at that! XDXD And yeah, this episode would be awesome for that since there will be a lot going on in the background!
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum