Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Cheese Festival of the Year

+2
Retromanka
leilistories
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The First Cheese Festival of the Year - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Cheese Festival of the Year

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 am

I'm so happy it makes you happy leili!

So maybe "Retromanka" could be the name of . . .
I dunno, I keep thinking disco, or some superhero named Retromanka who uses his retro powers to fight crime ? XD I don't know! XD

lets see. . .
Well, how is the beggining going to look like?

So first Gerald asks Arnold to take Timberly to the chees fest because he's got a dentist appointment. Arnold does so.
At the fest, Helga is robbed by crazy kid, who steals her money!
Timberly misshears something and triies to solve it, so Arnold has to chase her around.
Something about the mayor cutting the cheese!
After a series of chases, Arnold and Helga end up toghether in the tunnel of love.
They keep chasing after the kid.
Something . . .
At the end Crazy Kid and Timberly become friends

I guess we just have to fill out voids and the "something"

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

The First Cheese Festival of the Year - Page 4 Empty Re: The First Cheese Festival of the Year

Post by leilistories Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 am

Well, if Timberly's going to try solving something, how about she tries to catch Crazy Kid? Maybe a rumor could go around that Helga got mugged xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:02 am

lol Maybe? Originally it was that she hears these guys say that they were going to steal some prized cheese so. . .

Maybe she hears that Crazy Kid is stealing from everyone, maybe Timberly owes Helga or looks up to her XD

Who wouldn't XD

It's a joke Neutral

Last edited by peachcake21 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for fun!)

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum