Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2

4 posters

Go down

Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2 Empty Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2

Post by mrshowtime Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm

I heard some rumours a while back that Craig Bartlett was pitching ideas to Nickelodeon. Thus, stirring up speculation that a Hey Arnold! revival might be in the works.

Well all that can now be laid to rest now as he's started production on the second season of Dinosaur Train.

Sorry guys.

Source: PRNewsWire

Last edited by mrshowtime on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrshowtime
mrshowtime
Writer

http://mrshowtime.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2 Empty Re: Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2

Post by Retromanka Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm

I thought recently what Craig Bartlett does now. I'm so glad that he has succeed with his new cartoon and so many awards The Dinosaur Train has gotten. Very Happy
About HA!...rough way it has come but anyway I think it's the matter of belief that everything can rule out and devotion to this project. IMO
Retromanka
Retromanka
Artist

Back to top Go down

Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2 Empty Re: Rumour Killer: Craig Bartlett starts production on Dinosaur Train Season 2

Post by leilistories Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 pm

This may sound completely cheesy, but Hey Arnold! will always live on through the fans, so it isn't too bad, I guess Smile

And I agree 100% with Retromanka. It's great that Craig Bartlett is doing so well <3
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Nice to know his show is going great!

Still Hey Arnold! will live on!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down