Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!!

+2
gjsmo
Meganium
6 posters

Go down

Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!! Empty Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!!

Post by Meganium Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 am

Pretty sure this is where this should go. If it's supposed to be in Announcements, admins, I apologize and please move it to the appropriate place.

Hey everyone! You've probably all heard this before, but if you haven't, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. It's an interview with Craig Bartlett that was recorded a mere four days ago!! In it, Mr. Bartlett talks about some of my (or our, rather) favorite episodes, Frannie Smith (the voice of Helga), Mr. Jim Lang's wonderful musical scores, the script writing/editing process, and the Jungle Movie!

Oh, and by the way.

THE HEY ARNOLD SIXTH SEASON PROJECT COMES UP IN CONVERSATION.

I'm not going to lie: I squealed like a little girl. Or possibly a pig whose tail has been trodden on.

In any case, here is the interview! LISTEN AND WEEP. WITH JOY (I'm excited. Can you tell?).

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/u79r23ius0/craig_bartlett_1_hour_hey_arnold_interview_october_4th_2011.mp3

OH MY GOODNESS CRAIG FREAKING BARTLETT KNOWS WE EXIST AND IS FLATTERED BY SAID EXISTENCE. ASDFGHJKL; *fangirl conniption*
...Ahem. I apologize for my disorderly conduct there.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!! Empty Re: Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!!

Post by gjsmo Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 pm

YAY! YAY! YAY!
Although, in all seriousness... I haven't heard it yet. My HA time last night was taken up with drawing some EugenexSheena fanart. I'll probably hear it today.
You say we specifically were mentioned? That's... REALLY GOOD.

gjsmo
Artist

Back to top Go down

Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!! Empty Re: Hour-Long 10/4/11 Interview With Craig Bartlett!!

Post by Meganium Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I KNOW!! The interviewer said, "Do you know that there is a group that's actually called the Hey Arnold Sixth Season Project?" And Mr. Bartlett laughed and said, "Yeah, I've heard of that!" And I was like OMG and promptly had a faneurism.
Also, he said if Nickelodeon ever decides they want to do the Jungle Movie, they know where to find him. Very Happy
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 am

I just listened to it. Someone sent me a short clip of the very end of the interview where Craig says something like "who knows, it might actually happen"
I thought that was really cool.

I didn't know that he mentioned HA6S, though! I got really excited when I heard that too!

btw, I love that word, faneurism Razz
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

https://www.youtube.com/user/funnybones021

Back to top Go down

Post by gjsmo Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:00 am

I just finished as well. That was really good.

gjsmo
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 am

Yeah, I think it's nice that even though Mr. Bartlett obviously doesn't think TJM is going to happen, he's not outright saying it won't because he knows the fans care. Aww. XD

And thank you! I just kind of was trying to think of a witty word for the result of a fan-spasm, and that was the first thing to come to mind. XD

gjsmo: I know! I'm pretty sure my roommate wasn't happy when I squealed in the darkness while she was sleeping, but you know. As a fan I do what I must.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:28 am

Yes! I remember about a year ago (maybe more) reading that Craig said he's moved on from Hey Arnold!, and that made me wonder whether he would even want to go back even if he did get a call from Nick. After hearing this it's kind of made me think that he's as much of a fan of Hey Arnold! as we are (or at least close) and he wants to see us happy with a conclusion.

Personally, I don't believe there will ever be a jungle movie...but maybe a final HA! tv episode? Or a novel? I would be happy with anything.

funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshowtime Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Meganium wrote:I KNOW!! The interviewer said, "Do you know that there is a group that's actually called the Hey Arnold Sixth Season Project?" And Mr. Bartlett laughed and said, "Yeah, I've heard of that!" And I was like OMG and promptly had a faneurism.

Well, it's a good thing I asked him that then! Very Happy
mrshowtime
mrshowtime
Writer

http://mrshowtime.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funnybones021 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 pm

I didn't realize that you were the interviewer, Mr. Showtime.

You're a pro Very Happy Great interview!
funnybones021
funnybones021
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshowtime Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

funnybones021 wrote:I didn't realize that you were the interviewer, Mr. Showtime.

You're a pro Very Happy Great interview!

Thank you!
mrshowtime
mrshowtime
Writer

http://mrshowtime.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gjsmo Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:14 pm

I've gotten the idea that Craig would be happy to do TJM, but needs Nick to do it. Therefore, we need to convince Nick, and not him.

gjsmo
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:10 am

*CRAZY SQUEAL*
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ElegantVamp Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 am

When does he say it? :O
ElegantVamp
ElegantVamp
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:47 pm

I didn't realize that was you, either, Mr. Showtime! Your accent is amazing. <3 LOL. Now I'm starstruck because I'm a member of the same forum as a person who interviewed Craig Bartlett. *FAN SPASM*
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 pm

That is so COOL!!! Since its an interview with Craig Bartlett its 20% cooler than anything right now!
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonAnimeFreaks?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:10 pm

I acknowledge your Rainbow Dash reference and offer you a high-five, RandomPerson52.

Also, that statement is totally true. I'm on such a buzz from this!! *giddy*
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson52 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Meganium wrote:I acknowledge your Rainbow Dash reference and offer you a high-five, RandomPerson52.

Also, that statement is totally true. I'm on such a buzz from this!! *giddy*
Awesome. I can't belive how random I think this is right now.
RandomPerson52
RandomPerson52
Writer

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonAnimeFreaks?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down