Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfgang-Gerald episode?

5 posters

Go down

Wolfgang-Gerald episode? Empty Wolfgang-Gerald episode?

Post by sueKay Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:24 am

Okay, how about this.

One day at school, Arnold does something that upsets Wolfgang (maybe he accidentally throws food on him after slipping in the cafeteria, bursts a pen over him, etc) and Wolfgang decides to beat Arnold up in a day's time.

Gerald however won't stand for this, and decides to ask Jamie-O for advice...Jamie-O tells Gerald he doesn't want him fighting, but gives him advice anyway - to find Wolfgang's weakness and exploit it.

Gerald misunderstands Jamie-O and rather than finding a weakness in the way Wolfgang fights, he decides to find something to blackmail him with.

The episode could end with Gerald finding plenty of stuff to blackmail Wolfgang with (maybe he goes to ballet or takes singing lessons, or plays with his little sister and her dolls) but ends up with Gerald and Wolfgang perhaps making peace, with Wolfgang deciding not to beat up Arnold - this time.
sueKay
sueKay
Artist

http://suekay87.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Wolfgang-Gerald episode? Empty Re: Wolfgang-Gerald episode?

Post by Hellerick Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 am

The first paragraph sounds too much like in "24 Hours to Live". What made the events to develop in other way than that time?
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/

Back to top Go down

Post by ger5632 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am

I can see Wolfgang going to Arnold (and Gerald) for advice though. Maybe he likes this girl but its obvious she doesnt want a tough guy. So, they do things to make him a nicer guy. I have no idea how thats going to work but im sure you get a little bit of what I mean

EDIT: We can make a twist in the end that the girl is actually a bully too (just think of an older Helga) and they beat both Arnold and Gerald up. Bleh, just random ideas

Last edited by ger5632 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ger5632
ger5632
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sueKay Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Hellerick - it could now just be a standard playground rule Smile
ger5632 - like your idea Very Happy
sueKay
sueKay
Artist

http://suekay87.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:55 pm

it could now just be a standard playground rule

I think it's called Helga law, since she was both inventor and a victim of it. Smile
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Well, I don't think Wolfgang would ever ask Arnold for an advice. But I can imagine Arnold deciding that for they own good they should make Wolfgang happy, and to make him happy they have to set him up with a girl he obviously likes. Of course even if his plan succeeds, it won't save him from being beaten up. Smile
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by ger5632 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Oh yea! It could be like Wolfgang is all upset that the girl doesn't notice him and keeps torturing the HA! gang because of that. So, Arnold persuades the whole gang to help him. Like different people from their gang can help him at particular parts. Okay, some random examples:
-Lila teaches him table manners
-Eugene teaches him to dance (idk)
-Arnold teaches him to be nice, i guess?
-Gerald teaches him to be smooth talking and stuff

Yea, random examples. It does remind me a little of 'New Bully On The Block' but heck, if they could do 'Save The Neighbourhood' and 'Save The Tree' i'm sure this would be okay.
ger5632
ger5632
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Probably Arnold should rather work with the girl?
Hellerick
Hellerick
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Haha, I definitely think Wolfgang should have a crush on a girl who is obviously uninterested and has been taking out his aggression on the gang. This gives them a pretty good reason to intervene, especially since it's SUPER unlikely that Wolfgang would ever stoop to asking them for advice.

At first he's like: "What? NO. You're stupid fifth graders and I don't need your stupid help.", but then maybe the girl walks by and sticks her nose up at him and he's like: "Okay, fine. Help me out here and I won't even look at any of you for a week." And Arnold's like: "A week?" Wolfgang: "Okay, fine. Three weeks and that's me being very generous. >Neutral"
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 pm

ehat if it's like
Kids (k) : 3 weeks
Wolfgang (W) : 1 week
k : 2 weeks
W: 1 week
k: 1 week
W: Deal!
*shakes hand*

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down