Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.”

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.”

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm

It... it is? o.o; *frantically re-reads summary* Um...call me stupid, but... I don't see it in there. ;-; Could you quote it for me?... I'm very sorry! >.<;;
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.”

Post by funderkitty07 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Sure no problem.

"During Mr. Simmons' geography lesson, Arnold is captivated by a slide show of different countries Mr. Simmons traveled to. The lesson stops short when Helga and Harold engage in a wrestling match as a result of Harold hurling spitballs at her. After school, Arnold talks to Gerald about how great the slide show was-especially the South American slides. Arnold expresses his desire to see the world. Gerald, however, was much too interested in the spitball activities to notice."
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Well, maybe the daydream is in the top part of a two-page spread, and Helga and Harold's fight (and Mr. Simmons trying to break it up) is in the bottom... I'll just demonstrate with this crappy Paint doodle I whipped up in 3 minutes XD

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 3 Daydre13
[I cannot draw with Paint. At all. XDXDXD]

Does that help? XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by funderkitty07 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 am

lol that helps a lot and I'm glad you have drawing skills that I didn't know about. I think it would be funny if we put the unicorn in the day dream and Arnold should look a little more enthusiastic. Remember he's captivated by Mr. Simmon's geography lesson, not bored
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 am

XD I DO have drawing skills, but that picture sure doesn't show it...XD

LOL! The unicorn should just like...peek out from some bushes in the background of the jungle daydream...XD

And I drew Arnold looking like that because generally someone zones out and is detached and uninterested in their surroundings when having a daydream...trust me, I have ADHD and I know. XDXD But I guess he could be looking excited about the daydream...
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:10 am

XD

I think he should look exited.

I like the unicorn it adds alot to the drawing XD

Hm.. What else is there to discuss?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am

For some reason I keep imagining Helga and Harold jousting in the background xD
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

XD

It goes with the unicorn
XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 pm

LOL! I was thinking more Helga holding a poised fist to strike Harold while holding him by the front of the shirt on page 1, and then maybe Helga giving him a wedgie on page 2 with Simmons going, "No; no, people, settle down-- oh, that--that looks painful..." and looking all useless and sheepish XDXD We just can't show Harold beating up Helga because he probably wouldn't hit a girl, even if it was Helga. XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 am

XD

I love Simmons! XD
Maybe Principle Wartz would come into class all exitedly to show the kids ALL about South America. He could then talk about how his dream is to go to South America one day, and Simmons finds it to be a wonderful idea
. . . You know to forshadow them going to San Lorenzo with the gang (Simmons of coarse, but Wartz come because he wants to!)

Maybe, Wartz could come in all dressed for an expidition XD

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:40 am

I love Simmons too <3 He's such a Nancy boy. But so dear. XDXD

Oh, that would be a great excuse for Arnold to have his jungle daydream!! Nice one, peach!
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 am

Smile

Here to help
*salutes, even though she know you cant see it*

I thougt Arnold would later on have a conversation with Simmons but then this scene came out! Yay!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 am

XD *salutes back, equally unseen*

What do you mean? What would he talk to Mr. Simmons about?
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 pm

I mean, Arnold's so amazed that he has to know more so he talks to him, but something in my mind said "nah" to the idea so then Principle Wartz stepped in.

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 am

Oh! XD Yeah, I like the idea of Principal Wartz coming in better. Smile
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am

BTW, San Loremzo is in Mexico (yay) not in South America.
Tahnks! leili!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 am

Yup! So technically it's still in North America.
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Yes.
. . .
so. . .

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganium Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:41 am

Heyyy, actually, guys, there are several San Lorenzos... I think the one in Hey Arnold is the one that's in El Salvador. Which is actually in Central America, like I originally thought. XDXD The Hey Arnold Wiki also refers to Arnold's San Lorenzo as being in Central America, so it's likely that it's the one in El Salvador.

Oop! Found an article about Hey Arnold's San Lorenzo!
http://conworld.wikia.com/wiki/San_Lorenzo
Hope that's helpful to everyone...XD
Meganium
Meganium
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 am

Oh Crap!
XD
lol No matter where people say San Lorenzo is I still wind up related to the place XD
WHOOO! GO EL SALVADOR!
*Hold's up El SAlvador's flag!*

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 am

I thought it was near the coast, though... because didn't Arnold's parents get married on an island? (or near water... xD) I thought it was near the Gulf of Mexico.
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 am

Really? I gotta watch the journal soon. . .
Wither way whoo hoo

Back to the topic?
Relating this to our discussion, should Arnold say where San Lorenzo is?
if so where is it?
I say no because it should be saved fotrthe TJM

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 am

oh okay
What else is there to discuss?

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 am

sorry about triple post. . .but I thought the green eyes where just a name that was thought up bu that's extremly cool!

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 3 Pictur10

This says that San Lorenzo isn't by the coast... But I guess they could have still gotten married not in San Lorenzo, but then that doesn't explain the Green Eyes giving them Abner during their wedding party.

The Green Eyes were made up.. 'cause it sounded cool xD

And I think that Arnold should say where San Lorenzo is... I mean, this is getting way too much like the Simpsons with it's unknown country. xD

Last edited by leilistories on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SMILEY! <3)
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next