Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for creating an account on the HA6S forums! But you're not done yet: go to ha6s.weebly.com to register as a staff member (under "Join Our Team")! Once you have been added to the staff list, you will be given greater access to the forums. Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.”

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.”

Post by funderkitty07 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

wow you guys have come up with some great ideas and I especially love the Wartz idea! I'll be sure add it to the script
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.”

Post by peachcake21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Smile

peachcake21
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by funderkitty07 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm

I should have first draft of script by Friday
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leilistories Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm not a part of the staff for this, but I can't wait ^_^
leilistories
leilistories
Writer

Back to top Go down

Episode Idea-“Hanging Around This Town.” - Page 4 Empty I'm back and ready to work

Post by funderkitty07 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi all,

After a very long, four year hiatus and a lot of changes in my life, I've found that I still love Hey Arnold and still think this project is worthwhile. I am back and ready to work if anyone is open to it.
funderkitty07
funderkitty07
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4